SPIN Project Blog

Diary of a diploma thesis at the Institute for Informatics at the University of Munich, Germany.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Project: Spoken Dialogue Infrastructure for Location-based Services

SPIN is a diploma thesis project at the University of Munich, Germany that tries to define an infrastructure for spoken dialogue, location-based services. This blog will be updated regularly with the current state of the project.

What happend so far:
  • Presentation of the proposal for my diploma thesis in the Oberseminar
  • Successful trial of JVoiceXML on my notebook
  • Unsuccessful trial of JVoiceXML on my handheld
  • Successful trial of J2ME on my handheld
  • Unsuccessful port of JVoiceXML to J2ME
  • Discovery of Mysaifu - a free J2SE JVM for Windows Mobile 2003
  • Successful trial of Mysaifu on my handheld
  • Unsuccessful trial of JVoiceXML on Mysaifu

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home